Total Pageviews

November 01, 2011

How was your Halloween?

Hello Grade 2,

How was your Halloween? I had a great night. First, Kurtis and I finished carving the face into our pumpkin.


Then, we set up our Star Wars characters in the windows. Finally, we set a table up with our treats and waited for the Trick-or-Treaters to arrive.

My puppy, Chloe, was so excited to see the Trick-or-Treaters on the street. She sat by the door and watched them through the window. Her tail wagged so hard I thought it was going to fall off! She sat nicely when they came to the door but one time she barked and scared a little girl. Overall, she behaved very well.

Kurtis and I enjoyed seeing all the cute costumes. Our favourite costume of the night was a girl dressed as Cat in the Hat. She looked just like the character from the book.

How was your Halloween? What was the best costume you saw? Did you see any great house decorations? I can't wait to read your comments.

From,
Mrs. F.

13 comments:

  1. I saw a house with a GHosT and a lot of steam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs Flasha

    I saw the most creepyist house it had a vampire

    triing to schare ever one of us amay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs Flasha,

    my favourit costum was mario 3 kids did not have a bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear Mrs Flasha

    my favourite costume is Jason and Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear,

    My costyoum wase a storm troper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs.f

    the best coshyom I saw was Ellas.
    She was a box of frechfris.

    From batman

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite costume was a pirate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi mrs Flasha

    The frest home had a ded presen it siad clap

    amd it was moning amd growlimg.
    From,
    Super Water Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a good.
    Halawene it was fun from superman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mer fasha

    my favat cosum was facansn at was asa

    fam
    superman.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Mis. Flasha


    there ways a house that cept me on the porch for along time


    senserly
    patrick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mrs Flasha,

    I was a cat for hallowen.At one houes there was a werewolf and it made noys and there was smock,

    sinserle,
    BigBloger

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi mrs F
    my hallowen was grat I got lots of candy
    my favrit costom of the niyt was a boy drest as a gowst.


    from funy girl

    ReplyDelete